The crew member shall:
- comply with all flight and duty time limitations (FTL) and rest requirements applicable to their activities.
- when undertaking duties for more than one operator:
- maintain his/her individual records regarding flight and duty times and rest periods as referred to in applicable FTL requirements; and
- provide each operator with the date needed to schedule activities in accordance with the applicable FTL requirements.
- The crew member shall not perform duties on an aircraft:
- if he/she knows or suspects that he/she is suffering from fatigue as referred to in 7.f of Annex IV to Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 or feels otherwise unfit, to the extent that the flight may be endangered.